Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Issue 2

This month, I was fortunate enough to talk with AXIS, and some friends of mine and I are carpooling to see them this Friday in Columbia. Next month will feature another interview with another great band and more album/track reviews, but will also contain a new segment that will continue through December.

I am working on plans to make Black Cloud Talk a quarterly print publication.

Also, Black Cloud Tapes will soon take form, beginning with the release of the new Loser cassette.

As always, submissions are encouraged. Send whatever you want to talk about to blackcloudtalk@gmail.com and I'll try to work it in.

Until October.

-Brian

"Hearts can break. Yes, hearts can break. Sometimes I think it would be better if we died when they did, but we don't."

-SK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it decent.